Aaron Harang Net Worth
Aaron Harang Net Worth 2019 – Aaron Michael Harang is an American former professional baseball starting pitcher. He played in Major League Baseball for the Oakland Athletics, Cincinnati Reds, San Diego Padres, Los Angeles Dodgers, Seattle Mariners, New York Mets, Philadelphia Phillies, and Atlanta Braves.
In 2009, Aaron Harang Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million. He was born and raised in San Diego, California. Right-handed starting pitcher who led the league in wins, strikeouts, and completed games in 2006 with the Cincinnati Reds.
Aaron Harang Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million
- First Name: Aaron
- Middle Name: Michael
- Last Name: Harang
- Full Name: Aaron Michael Harang
- Age: 39 years
- Birthday: 9th May, 1978
- Birthplace: San Diego, CA
- Height: 6′ 7″ (201 cm)
- Weight: 260lbs (118 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- High School: Patrick Henry (San Diego, CA)
- University: San Diego State University
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Pitcher
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 25th May, 2002
- Draft: Drafted by the Texas Rangers in the 6th round of the 1999 amateur draft.
He attended San Diego State University. All-Star shortstop Miguel Tejada was his teammate on the A’s.
He graduated from Patrick Henry High School in California.