Aaron Tippin Net Worth
Aaron Tippin Net Worth 2019 – Aaron Dupree Tippin is an American country music artist and record producer. Initially a songwriter for Acuff-Rose Music, he gained a recording contract with RCA Nashville in 1990. His debut single, “You’ve Got to Stand for Something” became a popular anthem for American soldiers fighting in the Gulf War and helped to establish him as a neotraditionalist country act with songs that catered primarily to the American working class. Under RCA’s tenure, he recorded five studio albums and a Greatest Hits package. Tippin switched to Lyric Street Records in 1998, where he recorded four more studio albums, counting a compilation of Christmas music. After leaving Lyric Street in 2006, he founded a personal label known as Nippit Records, on which he issued the compilation album Now & Then. A concept album, In Overdrive, was released in 2009.
In 2009, Aaron Tippin Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. He married Thea Corontzos in 1995, with whom he co-wrote his last #1 hit, “Kiss This.” Singer-songwriter of the 1990s with songs like “There Ain’t Nothin’ Wrong with the Radio.” He also started his own record label called Nippit Records.
Aaron Tippin Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million
- First Name: Aaron
- Middle Name: Dupree
- Last Name: Tippin
- Full Name: Aaron Dupree Tippin
- Age: 59 years
- Birthday: 3rd July, 1958
- Birthplace: Pensacola, Florida
- Build: Average
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Country Music Artist And Record Producer
- Profession: Country Musician
- Claim to Fame: You’ve Got to Stand for Something
- Music Genre (Text): Country
- Music Genre: Country
- Year(s) Active: 1990–present
- Music Style: Contemporary Country, New Traditionalist, Honky Tonk
- Music Mood: Earnest, Earthy, Reverent, Reflective, Swaggering, Amiable/Good-Natured, Rousing, Sentimental, Passionate, Romantic
- Instrument: Vocals
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Acoustic guitar
- Record Label: RCA Nashville, Lyric Street, Nippit/Rust, Country Crossing
- Associated Acts: David Ball, Mark Collie, Thea Tippin
- Websites: http://www.aarontippin.com
His song “Working Man’s Ph.D” was a #1 hit. He worked under Reba McEntire during his time at Starstruck Entertainment.
He was a bar performer and singer before beginning work as a songwriter in Nashville.