Albert Belle Net Worth
Albert Belle Net Worth 2019 – Albert Jojuan Belle, known until 1990 as Joey Belle, is an American former Major League Baseball outfielder for the Cleveland Indians, Chicago White Sox, and Baltimore Orioles.
In 2009, Albert Belle Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million. He had four daughters with his wife Melissa. 5-time MLB All-Star who slugged 381 home runs during his 12-year career. He spent the first eight years of his career with the Cleveland Indians before spending two years each with the Chicago White Sox and Baltimore Orioles.
Albert Belle Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million
- First Name: Albert
- Last Name: Belle
- Full Name: Albert Jojuan Belle
- Alternative Name: Joey
- Age: 51 years
- Birthday: 25th August, 1966
- Birthplace: Shreveport, LA
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 190lbs (86 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Nationality: American
- High School: Huntington (Shreveport, LA)
- University: Louisiana State University
- Profession: Former Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Leftfielder
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 15th July, 1989
- MLB Final Game Date: 1st October, 2000
- Draft: Drafted by the Cleveland Indians in the 2nd round of the 1987 amateur draft.
He was the first player in Major League Baseball history to hit 50 home runs and 50 doubles in the same season. He started for the Cleveland Indians alongside slugger Manny Ramirez in the early-to-mid 1990s.
He grew up in Shreveport, Louisiana and starred on the same Little League baseball team as future PGA golfer David Toms .