Alfred Molina Net Worth
Alfred Molina Net Worth 2019 – Alfredo “Alfred” Molina is an English actor and voice artist. He is known for his roles in Raiders of the Lost Ark, Prick Up Your Ears, Enchanted April, Maverick, Species, Boogie Nights, Chocolat, Frida, Spider-Man 2, The Da Vinci Code, An Education, and Love Is Strange.
In 2009, Alfred Molina Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. He married Jill Gascoine in 1986 and he has a daughter named Rachel Molina. He became known for his roles in Spider-Man 2 and Raiders of the Lost Ark. His other films include Steamboy, Maverick, Species, and An Education.
Alfred Molina Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million
- First Name: Alfred
- Last Name: Molina
- Full Name: Alfredo Molina
- Alternative Name: Fred
- Age: 64 years
- Birthday: 24th May, 1953
- Birthplace: Paddington, London, England, UK
- Height: 6′ 2½” (189 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- University: Guildhall School of Music and Drama, London
- Profession: Actor, Producer, Sound Track
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Not Without My Daughter
- Year(s) Active: 1978–present
- Talent Agency: William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
- Websites: www.alfred_molina.justsuperstar.com, www.nndb.com/people/533/000024461/, www.biography.com/people/alfred-molina-320720
He has had three Lego Minifigures modeled after his film characters. He starred in The Da Vinci Code with Tom Hanks .
He was enrolled at the Fuildhall School of Music and Drama. He made his debut in 1981 as Satipo in Raiders of the Lost Ark.