Angelique Kidjo Net Worth
Angelique Kidjo Net Worth 2019 – Angélique Kpasseloko Hinto Hounsinou Kandjo Manta Zogbin Kidjo, known as Angélique Kidjo, is a Beninese singer-songwriter, actress, and activist who is noted for her diverse musical influences and creative music videos. Time magazine has called her “Africa’s premier diva”.
In 2009, Angelique Kidjo Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. She was born in Cotonou, Benin. Grammy-winning singer from Benin, Africa who has performed at many prominent events and venues, including the 2012 Fifa World Cup Kickoff Concert (alongside Shakira ) and a sold-out performance at Carnegie Hall.
Angelique Kidjo Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million
- First Name: Angelique
- Last Name: Kidjo
- Age: 57 years
- Birthday: 14th July, 1960
- Birthplace: Ouidah, Benin
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: Beninese
- Profession: Singer-songwriter
- Profession: Musician
- Music Genre (Text): Afropop, Afrobeat, reggae, world, world fusion, worldbeat, jazz, gospel, Latin, world music
- Music Genre: International
- Year(s) Active: 1982–present
- Music Style: Reggae, Worldbeat, Afro-Pop, Contemporary Reggae, African Traditions, Afro-Beat, Club/Dance, Electronic, West African, World Fusion, Jazz
- Music Mood: Earnest, Intimate, Sweet, Sentimental, Reflective, Searching, Spiritual, Intense, Enigmatic, Elaborate, Ambitious, Laid-Back/Mellow
- Instrument: Vocals
- Record Label: Island, Mango, PolyGram, Columbia, Razor & Tie, 429 Records
- Websites: http://www.kidjo.com
She was nominated for a Grammy award for the music video for her song “Agolo,” and won a Grammy for her album DJIN DJIN. She had the opportunity to sing for Nelson Mandela at the 46664 Concert in Cape Town, South Africa.
She began singing at a young age, and rose to prominence for her powerful voice.