Artimus Pyle Net Worth
Artimus Pyle Net Worth 2019 – Thomas Delmer “Artimus” Pyle is an American musician best known for playing drums with Lynyrd Skynyrd from 1974 to 1977 and from 1987 to 1991. He and his Lynyrd Skynyrd bandmates were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2006.
In 2009, Artimus Pyle Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. He moved to Florida with his wife Kerri. Drummer for the rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd who was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2006.
Artimus Pyle Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million
- First Name: Artimus
- Last Name: Pyle
- Age: 69 years
- Birthday: 15th July, 1948
- Birthplace: Louisville, Kentucky, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Profession: Musician, songwriter
- Claim to Fame: Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Music Genre (Text): Southern rock
- Music Genre: Pop/Rock, Percussion
- Year(s) Active: 1974-present, 1974–present
- Music Style: Blues-Rock, Southern Rock, Arena Rock, Album Rock
- Music Mood: Angry, Intense, Hostile, Cathartic, Aggressive, Organic, Rowdy, Brash, Rousing, Boisterous, Fiery, Rambunctious, Energetic, Gritty, Bravado, Volatile, Menacing
- Instrument: Percussion, Drums
- Instrument (text): Drums
- Associated Acts: Lynyrd Skynyrd, Artimus Pyle Band
He has toured with the band Deep South. He was joined in Lynyrd Skynyrd by singer Ronnie Van Zant .
He survived the plane crash that took the lives of most of the members of Lynrd Skynrd.