Ben Sheets Net Worth
Ben Sheets Net Worth 2019 – Ben Michael Sheets is an American former professional baseball pitcher who played for the Milwaukee Brewers, Oakland Athletics, and Atlanta Braves of Major League Baseball.
Sheets is a four-time MLB All-Star. He won a gold medal at the 2000 Summer Olympics.
In 2009, Ben Sheets Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He had two sons named Seaver and Miller with his wife Julia. Former MLB starting pitcher who was named to four All-Star games as a member of the Milwaukee Brewers from 2001 to 2008. A series of elbow injuries forced him to retire in 2012 after brief stints with the Oakland Athletics and Atlanta Braves.
Ben Sheets Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million
- First Name: Ben
- Last Name: Sheets
- Full Name: Ben M. Sheets
- Age: 39 years
- Birthday: 18th July, 1978
- Birthplace: Baton Rouge, LA
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 220lbs (100 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: American
- High School: St. Amant (St. Amant, LA)
- University: University of Louisiana at Monroe
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Pitcher
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 5th April, 2001
- Draft: Drafted by the Milwaukee Brewers in the 1st round (10th pick) of the 1999 amateur draft.
He helped lead the United States national team to a gold medal at the 2000 Olympics. He compiled 264 strikeouts in 2004, second in the National League to only the great Randy Johnson , who fanned 290 batters.
After graduating from St. Amant High School, he went on to play college baseball at Northeast Louisiana University.