Bill Buckner Net Worth
Bill Buckner Net Worth 2019 – William Joseph Buckner is an American former professional baseball first baseman who played in Major League Baseball for 22 seasons, from 1969 through 1990. During his career, he played for the Los Angeles Dodgers, Chicago Cubs, Boston Red Sox, California Angels, and Kansas City Royals.
In 2009, Bill Buckner Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. He had two brothers who played in the minor leagues, and had three kids with his wife Jody Buckner. Former MLB first baseman best known for a fielding error during the 1986 World Series, where his Boston Red Sox lost to the New York Mets.
Bill Buckner Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million
- First Name: William
- Middle Name: Joseph
- Last Name: Buckner
- Full Name: William Joseph Buckner
- Alternative Name: Billy Buck
- Age: 68 years
- Birthday: 14th December, 1949
- Birthplace: Vallejo, CA
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Weight: 185lbs (84 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Napa (Napa, CA)
- Profession: Former Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: First Baseman, Leftfielder
- Bats: Left
- Throws: Left
- MLB First Game Date: 21st September, 1969
- MLB Final Game Date: 30th May, 1990
- Draft: Drafted by the Los Angeles Dodgers in the 2nd round of the 1968 amateur draft.
- Claim to Fame: Boston Red Sox
He was the 1980 National League batting champion and retired with 2,715 career hits. Mookie Wilson hit the infamous, seemingly routine ground ball that somehow happened to slip under Buckner’s glove in game 6 of the 1986 World Series.
He was drafted into the MLB on the same day as his friend Bobby Valentine.