Bob Harper Net Worth
Bob Harper Net Worth 2019 – Robert Harper is an American personal trainer and author. He appears on the American television series The Biggest Loser. On September 8, 2015, Harper was announced as new host of The Biggest Loser, succeeding Alison Sweeney. He was an advisor on The New Celebrity Apprentice.
In 2009, Bob Harper Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. He publicly came out as gay in season 15 of The Biggest Loser. He adopted a dog named Karl from the Animal Advocates Alliance. He once dated Reza Farahan. He suffered a heart attack in February of 2017. Personal trainer who helped and motivated obese competitors on the TV show The Biggest Loser.
Bob Harper Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million
- First Name: Bob
- Last Name: Harper
- Full Name: Robert Harper
- Alternative Name: Bob
- Age: 52 years
- Birthday: 18th August, 1965
- Birthplace: Clarksville, Tennessee, USA
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Weight: 167lbs (76 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Distinctive Feature: Tattoos
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Gay
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: Austin Peay State University, Clarksville, TN
- Profession: Trainer
- Profession: TV Personality
- Claim to Fame: The Biggest Loser Trainer
- Websites: www.myspace.com/trainerbob, www.mytrainerbob.com
- Favorite Movies: The Dark Knight 
- Favorite Bands: Sam Sparro
- Favorite Books: Are You Ready (Bob Harper) 
He became a vegetarian after reading the book Skinny Bitch in 2010. He has worked with celebrity clients including Jennifer Jason Leigh .
He attended Austin Peay State University in Tennessee, but did not graduate.