Brandon Belt Net Worth
Brandon Belt Net Worth 2019 – Brandon Kyle Belt is an American professional baseball first baseman for the San Francisco Giants of Major League Baseball. He made his MLB debut during the 2011 season. Belt stands 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 235 pounds.
In 2009, Brandon Belt Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. He was raised with a younger brother named Cameron. MLB outfielder who began his career with the San Francisco Giants in 2011. He helped the team win World Series Championships in 2012 and 2014.
Brandon Belt Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million
- First Name: Brandon
- Middle Name: Kyle
- Last Name: Belt
- Full Name: Brandon Kyle Belt
- Alternative Name: Baby Giraffe
- Age: 29 years
- Birthday: 20th April, 1988
- Birthplace: Nacogdoches, TX
- Height: 6′ 5″ (196 cm)
- Weight: 220lbs (100 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- High School: Hudson HS (Lufkin, TX)
- University: San Jacinto College (Pasadena, TX), San Jacinto College North (Houston, University of Texas at Austin (Austin
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Leftfielder
- Bats: Left
- Throws: Left
- MLB First Game Date: 31st March, 2011
- Draft: Drafted by the San Francisco Giants in the 5th round of the 2009 amateur draft.
He became a fan favorite in San Francisco and earned the nickname The Baby Giraffe. He joined Tim Lincecum on the Giants in 2011.
He was drafted by the San Francisco Giants after his exceptional play at the University of Texas.