Brian Grant Net Worth
Brian Grant Net Worth 2019 – Brian Wade Grant is a retired American basketball player. He played the power forward and center positions for five teams during 12 seasons in the National Basketball Association. He was known for his tenacious rebounding and blue-collar defense.
In 2009, Brian Grant Net Worth 2019 is $52 Million. He married Gina Grant in 2000. Former NBA power forward who specialized in rebounding and played for the Sacramento Kings, Portland Trail Blazers, Miami Heat, Los Angeles Lakers and Phoenix Suns.
Brian Grant Net Worth 2019 is $52 Million
- First Name: Brian
- Middle Name: Wade
- Last Name: Grant
- Full Name: Brian Wade Grant
- Alternative Name: B.G., The General
- Age: 45 years
- Birthday: 5th March, 1972
- Birthplace: Columbus, Ohio
- Height: 6′ 9″ (206 cm)
- Weight: 254lbs (115 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- High School: Georgetown in Georgetown, Ohio
- University: Xavier University
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Forward
- NBA First Game Date: 4th November, 1994
- Draft: Sacramento Kings, 1st round (8th pick, 8th overall), 1994 NBA Draft
He was selected 8th overall in the 1994 NBA Draft by the Sacramento Kings. He was Kobe Bryant ‘s teammate on the Lakers from 2005 to 2006.
He led his team in rebounding every year while attending Xavier University.