Chad Pennington Net Worth
Chad Pennington Net Worth 2019 – James Chadwick Pennington is a former American football quarterback who played in the National Football League for eleven seasons. He played college football at Marshall University and was drafted by the New York Jets in the first round, as the eighteenth overall selection in the 2000 NFL Draft.
In 2009, Chad Pennington Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million. His father Elwood and mother Denise were both teachers, and his father also coached football. Former NFL quarterback who played 11 seasons for the Jets and Dolphins; retired with the NFL record for highest completion percentage with at least 1,500 attempts (66.05 percent).
Chad Pennington Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million
- First Name: Chad
- Middle Name: Chad
- Last Name: Pennington
- Full Name: James Chadwick Pennington
- Alternative Name: Chad, James Chadwick Pennington, Chad Pennington
- Age: 41 years
- Birthday: 26th June, 1976
- Birthplace: Knoxville, Tennesse, USA
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 230lbs (104 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: Marshall
- Profession: Color analyst for NFL telecasts on Fox.
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Quarterback
- Draft: Drafted by the New York Jets in the 1st round (18th overall) of the 2000 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: Quarterback of the New York Jets
- Father: James Elwood Pennington
- Mother: Denise Pennington
- Sister: Andrea Pennington (younger sister)
He was selected in the first round of the 2000 NFL Draft by the New York Jets. He played college football at Marshall alongside wide receiver Randy Moss .
He played baseball, basketball, and football at Webb School of Knoxville in Tennessee.