Chris Herren Net Worth
Chris Herren Net Worth 2019 – Christopher Albert Herren is an American former professional basketball player and motivational speaker. He played in the NBA and several leagues overseas.
In 2009, Chris Herren Net Worth 2019 is $100 Thousand. Three of his uncles were also basketball players. He married Heather Herren and he has two sons named Drew and Chris. Basketball player in the NBA and various international leagues who became known for his issues with drug addiction. His life was the subject of the 2011 ESPN documentary “Unguarded”.
Chris Herren Net Worth 2019 is $100 Thousand
- First Name: Chris
- Middle Name: Albert
- Last Name: Herren
- Full Name: Chris Albert Herren
- Age: 42 years
- Birthday: 27th September, 1975
- Birthplace: Fall River, Massachusetts
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Weight: 197lbs (89 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- High School: Durfee in Fall River, Massachusetts
- University: California State University, Fresno
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Guard
- NBA First Game Date: 14th November, 1999
- Draft: Denver Nuggets, 2nd round (4th pick, 33rd overall), 1999 NBA Draft
He was technically dead for about thirty seconds after crashing into a pole while under the influence of heroin. He was teammates with NBA champion Paul Pierce on the 2000-01 Boston Celtics team.
He played at Boston College, where he failed three drug tests.