Chuck Finley Net Worth
Chuck Finley Net Worth 2019 – Charles Edward Finley is a retired Major League Baseball left-handed pitcher. He pitched from 1986–2002 for three teams, but pitched primarily with the California Angels.
In 2009, Chuck Finley Net Worth 2019 is $28 Million. Married to actress Tawny Kitaen from 1997 to 2002 and the couple had two daughters. 5-time MLB All-Star pitcher who won exactly 200 games during his 16-year career, spent mostly with the California and Anaheim Angels.
Chuck Finley Net Worth 2019 is $28 Million
- First Name: Chuck
- Last Name: Finley
- Full Name: Charles Edward Finley
- Age: 55 years
- Birthday: 26th November, 1962
- Birthplace: Monroe, Louisiana, USA
- Height: 6′ 6″ (198 cm)
- Weight: 220lbs (100 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: West Monroe High School, West Monroe, Louisiana, USA
- University: University of Louisiana at Monroe
- Profession: Former Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Pitcher
- Bats: Left
- Throws: Left
- MLB First Game Date: 29th May, 1986
- MLB Final Game Date: 28th September, 2002
- Draft: Drafted by the California Angels in the 1st round (4th pick) of the 1985 amateur draft (January Secondary).
- Claim to Fame: Anaheim Angels
He achieved the rare feat of striking out four batters in one inning three times during his career. He was a left-handed power pitcher during the same era as the legendary Randy Johnson .
He was drafted by the California Angels after starring in college for the University of Louisiana at Monroe .