Coco Crisp Net Worth
Coco Crisp Net Worth 2019 – Covelli Loyce “Coco” Crisp is an American former professional baseball outfielder. He played in Major League Baseball for the Cleveland Indians, Boston Red Sox, Kansas City Royals, and Oakland Athletics.
In 2009, Coco Crisp Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million. He married Maria Crisp and he has three sons and a daughter. MLB center fielder who began his career with the Cleveland Indians in 2002. He helped the Boston Red Sox win a World Series title in 2007 and he led the American League in steals in 2011 as a member of the Oakland Athletics.
Coco Crisp Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million
- First Name: Covelli
- Middle Name: Loyce
- Last Name: Crisp
- Full Name: Covelli Loyce Crisp
- Age: 32 (age at death) years
- Birthday: 1st November, 1979
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, CA
- Died: 14th October, 2012
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Weight: 180lbs (82 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: American
- High School: Pierce (Los Angeles, CA)
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Centerfielder
- Bats: Both
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 15th August, 2002
- Draft: Drafted by the St. Louis Cardinals in the 7th round of the 1999 amateur draft.
He was born with the first name Covelli, but given the nickname Coco by his brother and sister who believed he looked like a character on the Cocoa Krispies cereal box. He was teammates with David Ortiz on the Boston Redsox from 2006 to 2008.
He was drafted by the St. Louis Cardinals at the age of twenty.