Danger Mouse Net Worth
Danger Mouse Net Worth 2019 – The greatest secret agent and his clumsy sidekick continue their fight against Baron Greenback.
In 2009, Danger Mouse Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. His real name is Brian Joseph Burton. His father was a school teacher and his mother was a social worker. Musician, songwriter, and producer who helped Gnarls Barkley release “Crazy” in 2006, along with albums such as St. Elsewhere and The Odd Couple. He has co-wrote songs for artists such as Norah Jones , Adele and A$AP Rocky .
Danger Mouse Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million
- First Name: Brian
- Middle Name: Joseph
- Last Name: Mouse
- Full Name: Brian Joseph Burton
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday: 29th July, 1977
- Birthplace: White Plains, New York
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Music producer, musician
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop, Indie rock, space rock, alternative rock, alternative hip hop
- Music Genre: Rap
- Year(s) Active: 1998–present
- Music Style: Underground Rap, Pop/Rock, Indie Rock, Alternative/ Indie Rock, Left-Field Hip-Hop
- Music Mood: Rousing, Freewheeling, Party/Celebratory, Boisterous, Fun, Exuberant, Confident, Humorous, Energetic, Carefree, Amiable/Good-Natured, Playful, Gleeful
- Instrument (text): Piano, keyboards, organ, guitar, bass guitar, drums, percussion, synthesizer
- Record Label: Capitol, Parlaphone, Parlophone
- Associated Acts: Broken Bells, CeeLo Green, Danger Doom, Gnarls Barkley, James Mercer, MF Doom, Sparklehorse, The Black Keys, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Gorillaz, ASAP Rocky
- Websites: http://www.dangermousesite.com/
In 2009 he collaborated with James Mercer to form Broken Bells. He formed Gnarls Barkley with Cee Lo Green .
He was influential in the club scene around Athens, Georgia; he would first rise to prominence for The Gray Album in 2004.