David Blaine Net Worth
David Blaine Net Worth 2019 – David Blaine is an American magician, illusionist and “endurance artist.” He is best known for his high-profile feats of endurance, and has set and broken several world records.
Blaine innovated the way magic is shown on television by focusing on spectator reactions.
In 2009, David Blaine Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million. He had a daughter in 2011 with Alizee Guinochet. Magician and endurance artist whose stunts include being frozen in a block of ice, starving, and hovering. He stood on a 100-foot pole in New York for 35 hours in 2002.
David Blaine Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million
- First Name: David
- Last Name: Blaine
- Full Name: David Blaine White
- Alternative Name: David Blains, David Blaine White
- Age: 44 years
- Birthday: 4th April, 1973
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York USA
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- High School: Passaic Valley Regional High School
- Profession: American illusionist and endurance artist.
- Profession: Magician
- Claim to Fame: Daredevil
- Year(s) Active: 1997–present
- Talent Agency: Celebrity Talent International, Entertainment Booking Agency, Command Talent
- Websites: www.davidblaine.flux.com/, www.davidblaine.com/, twitter.com/davidblaine, www.facebook.com/DavidBlaine, www.myspace.com/davidblaine, www.youtube.com/davidblaine, www.nndb.com/people/581/000022515/, http://www.davidblaine.com, http://davidblaine.com
He has been buried alive and drowned. He was the subject of a documentary by avant-garde director Harmony Korine . He is a famous illusionist and has been compared to Harry Houdini .
He was inspired to become a magician when he saw a magic act on the subway at age four.