DeAndre Jordan Net Worth
DeAndre Jordan Net Worth 2019 – Hyland DeAndre Jordan Jr. is an American professional basketball player for the New York Knicks of the National Basketball Association. He played one season of college basketball for Texas A&M University before being selected by the Clippers in the second round of the 2008 NBA draft with the 35th overall pick.
In 2009, DeAndre Jordan Net Worth 2019 is $70 Million. His mother Kimberly Jordan became an avid critic of his performances. His father’s name is Hyland. NBA shot-blocking and rebounding specialist who led the league in rebounding in 2014 and 2015 as a member of the Los Angeles Clippers . He was also an NBA All-Defensive First Team selection in 2015.
DeAndre Jordan Net Worth 2019 is $70 Million
- First Name: Deandre
- Middle Name: DeAndre
- Last Name: Jordan
- Full Name: Hyland DeAndre Jordan, Jr.
- Age: 29 years
- Birthday: 21st July, 1988
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas
- Height: 6′ 11″ (211 cm)
- Weight: 250lbs (113 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Christian Life Center Academy in Humble, Texas
- University: Texas A&M University, Texas A&M University
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Center
- NBA First Game Date: 1st November, 2008
- Draft: Los Angeles Clippers, 2nd round (5th pick, 35th overall), 2008 NBA Draft
- Claim to Fame: Drafted #35 by Los Angeles Clippers in 2008
He helped the Clippers reach the second round of the playoffs in 2012, 2014 and 2015. He became teammates with high-flying forward Blake Griffin on the Clippers in 2010.
He played one year at Texas A&M University before declaring for the 2008 NBA Draft. He was then selected with the 35th overall pick by the Clippers in 2008.