Dennis Eckersley Net Worth
Dennis Eckersley Net Worth 2019 – Dennis Lee Eckersley, nicknamed “Eck”, is an American former professional baseball pitcher. Between 1975 and 1998, he pitched in Major League Baseball for the Cleveland Indians, Boston Red Sox, Chicago Cubs, Oakland Athletics, and St. Louis Cardinals.
In 2009, Dennis Eckersley Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He had two daughters named Mandee and Allie and a son named Jake with his ex-wife Nancy O’Neil, whom he was married to from 1980 until 2004. In 2005 he married his third wife, Jennifer. Hall of Fame pitcher who was a 6-time All Star and 2-time Relief Man of the Year in his 23-year career.
Dennis Eckersley Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million
- First Name: Dennis
- Middle Name: Lee
- Last Name: Eckersley
- Full Name: Dennis Lee Eckersley
- Alternative Name: The Eck, Eck
- Age: 63 years
- Birthday: 3rd October, 1954
- Birthplace: Oakland, CA
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Weight: 190lbs (86 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Washington (Fremont, CA)
- Profession: Former Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Pitcher
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 12th April, 1975
- MLB Final Game Date: 26th September, 1998
- Draft: Drafted by the Cleveland Indians in the 3rd round of the 1972 amateur draft.
- Hall of Fame: Inducted into the Hall of Fame by BBWAA as Player in 2004 (421/506 ballots).
- Claim to Fame: Red Sox, Oakland A`s
He became a member of the Boston Red Sox Hall of Fame and his jersey number was retired by the Oakland Athletics. He was named to the MLB All-Time Team along with Lou Gehrig in 1997.
He was drafted by the Cleveland Indians in 1972, but would not make his MLB debut until 1975.