Desmond Clark Net Worth
Desmond Clark Net Worth 2019 – Desmond Darice Clark is a former American football tight end who played in the National Football League. He was drafted by the Denver Broncos in the sixth round of the 1999 NFL Draft. He played college football at Wake Forest. Clark also played for the Miami Dolphins and Chicago Bears.
In 2009, Desmond Clark Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. He was born in Bartow, Florida. Former NFL wide receiver best known for his time spent with the Denver Broncos.
Desmond Clark Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million
- First Name: Desmond
- Middle Name: Darice
- Last Name: Clark
- Full Name: Desmond Darice Clark
- Birthday: 20th April, 1977
- Birthplace: Bartow, Florida
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 255lbs (116 kg)
- Build: Large
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- University: Wake Forest
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Tight End
- Draft: Drafted by the Denver Broncos in the 6th round (179th overall) of the 1999 NFL Draft.
He was once the ACC all-time leader in receptions. He and Tim Tebow both played for the Denver Broncos.
He played college football at Wake Forest University.