DJ Paul Net Worth
DJ Paul Net Worth 2019 – Paul Duane Beauregard, better known by his stage name DJ Paul, is an American rapper, record producer, DJ, songwriter and entrepreneur from Memphis, Tennessee. He is a founding member of hip-hop group Three 6 Mafia and the brother of the late rapper Lord Infamous.
In 2009, DJ Paul Net Worth 2019 is $15 Million. He has been engaged to longtime love, Majda Baltic, whom he shares a child named Nautical with. Fellow Three 6 Mafia member Lord Infamous is his half-brother. Born Paul Beauregard, he is a rapper, producer, and member of the Academy Award Winning group Three 6 Mafia. In 2013 he reunited with four of the original member of Three 6 Mafia to form Da Mafia 6ix.
DJ Paul Net Worth 2019 is $15 Million
- First Name: DJ
- Last Name: Paul
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday: 13th October, 1977
- Birthplace: Memphis, Tennessee
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Profession: DJ, rapper, record producer, songwriter, entrepreneur
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop, crunk
- Year(s) Active: 1988-present
- Record Label: Hypnotize Minds (1994-present), Prophet (1995-1997), Relativity (1997-2000), Loud (2000-2003), Scale-A-Ton (2008-present), Psychopathic Records (2014-present)
- Associated Acts: Three 6 Mafia, Juicy J, Lord Infamous, Project Pat, Lil Wyte, Young Buck, Ya Boy, Drumma Boy, Da Mafia 6ix, Yelawolf, Insane Clown Posse, Insane Clown Posse Crunchy Black Gangsta Boo
- Websites: http://djpaulkom.tv
He won an Academy Award for Best Original Song in 2006 for co-writing “It’s Hard Out Here for a Pimp”, which was featured in the film Hustle & Flow . He collaborated with Justin Timberlake on the latter’s song “Chop Me Up.”
He began his career as a DJ and as a part of the rap duo The Serial Killaz.