Dontrelle Willis Net Worth
Dontrelle Willis Net Worth 2019 – Dontrelle Wayne Willis, nicknamed “The D-Train”, is an American former professional baseball pitcher. He played in Major League Baseball for the Florida Marlins, Detroit Tigers, Arizona Diamondbacks and Cincinnati Reds.
In 2009, Dontrelle Willis Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He was raised by his mom and grew up with his half brother Walter. 2-time MLB All-Star known as “The D-Train” who won the National League Rookie of the Year award in 2003 with the Florida Marlins. He also helped the Marlins capture a World Series Championship that same season.
Dontrelle Willis Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million
- First Name: Dontrelle
- Middle Name: Wayne
- Last Name: Willis
- Full Name: Dontrelle Wayne Willis
- Alternative Name: D-Train
- Age: 36 years
- Birthday: 12th January, 1982
- Birthplace: Oakland, California
- Height: 6′ 4″ (193 cm)
- Weight: 225lbs (102 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Encinal (Alameda, CA)
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Pitcher
- Bats: Left
- Throws: Left
- MLB First Game Date: 9th May, 2003
- Draft: Drafted by the Chicago Cubs in the 8th round of the 2000 amateur draft.
- Claim to Fame: Florida Marlins, Detroit Tigers, Arizona Diamondbacks, Cincinnati Reds
- Mother: Joyce
He was traded from Florida to Detroit in a 2008 package deal that also sent star slugger Miguel Cabrera to the Tigers. He pitched for the Marlins a few years after Al Leiter .
He grew up idolizing Dave Stewart .