Emily Saliers Net Worth
Emily Saliers Net Worth 2019 – Emily Ann Saliers is an American singer-songwriter and member of the musical duo Indigo Girls. Saliers plays lead guitar as well as banjo, piano, mandolin, ukulele, bouzouki and many other instruments.
In 2009, Emily Saliers Net Worth 2019 is $6 Million. She grew up in New Haven, Connecticut. Singer-songwriter who plays many instruments, such as piano and mandolin, and who is a member of the folk rock band Indigo Girls.
Emily Saliers Net Worth 2019 is $6 Million
- First Name: Emily
- Last Name: Saliers
- Age: 54 years
- Birthday: 22nd July, 1963
- Birthplace: Connecticut, United States
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Green
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer-songwriter, restaurateur
- Profession: Musician
- Music Genre (Text): Folk rock
- Year(s) Active: 1985–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Mandolin, Ukulele, Banjo, Bouzouki
- Record Label: IG Records
- Associated Acts: Indigo Girls
- Websites: http://www.indigogirls.com/
She is an advocate for the LGBTQIA+ community. She is part of the Indigo Girls with Amy Ray .
She studied English at Emory University where the final incarnation of the Indigo Girls was created.