Esperanza Spalding Net Worth
Esperanza Spalding Net Worth 2019 – Esperanza Emily Spalding is an American jazz bassist and singer. Spalding was raised in Portland, Oregon, and was a musical prodigy, playing violin in the Chamber Music Society of Oregon at five years old. She was later both self-taught and -trained on a number of instruments, including guitar and bass.
In 2009, Esperanza Spalding Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. She and her brother were raised by her mother as a single parent in Portland, Oregon. Jazz bassist and singer who won the 2011 Grammy Award for Best New Artist, as well as three others. She has worked with groups such as Free the Slaves to end human trafficking.
Esperanza Spalding Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million
- First Name: Esperanza
- Last Name: Spalding
- Full Name: Esperanza Emily Spalding
- Age: 33 years
- Birthday: 18th October, 1984
- Birthplace: Portland, Oregon, USA
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Distinctive Feature: Afro hairdo
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Musician, composer, educator, bandleader
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Zero Gravity Live (2016)
- Music Genre (Text): Jazz, Jazz Fusion, Bossa Nova, Neo Soul, R&b
- Origin: Portland, Oregon, U.S.
- Year(s) Active: 2000–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Upright Bass, Bass Guitar, Violin, Cello, Double Bass
- Record Label: Heads Up International, Hush Records, Merge Records
- Associated Acts: Stanley Clarke, Patti Austin, Joe Lovano
- Talent Agency: William Morris Endeavor
- Websites: www.esperanzaspalding.com/, http://esperanzaspalding.com, www.instagram.com/esperanzaspalding/, twitter.com/EspeSpalding, www.facebook.com/EsperanzaSpalding/
Her album Radio Music Society sold more than 114,000 copies in the United States. She became the first jazz artist to win a Grammy Award for Best New Artist. She has cited Ella Fitzgerald as an inspiration.
She was a musical prodigy, playing in the Chamber Music Society of Oregon since the age of five. She eventually left when she turned fifteen after becoming a concertmaster.