Etan Thomas Net Worth
Etan Thomas Net Worth 2019 – Dedrick Etan Thomas is an American retired professional basketball player who played 9 seasons in the NBA. He is also a published poet, freelance writer, activist, and motivational speaker.
In 2009, Etan Thomas Net Worth 2019 is $16 Million. He was raised in Harlem, New York. Former power forward/center who played 10 seasons in the NBA.
Etan Thomas Net Worth 2019 is $16 Million
- First Name: Etan
- Last Name: Thomas
- Full Name: Dedrick Etan Thomas
- Age: 39 years
- Birthday: 1st April, 1978
- Birthplace: Harlem, New York
- Height: 6′ 9″ (206 cm)
- Weight: 256lbs (116 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- High School: Booker T. Washington in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- University: Syracuse University
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Forward
- NBA First Game Date: 1st November, 2001
- Draft: Dallas Mavericks, 1st round (12th pick, 12th overall), 2000 NBA Draft
He spent the bulk of his NBA career with the Washington Wizards, but also spent time with the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Atlanta Hawks. He became known for his political stances and was an active supporter of Barack Obama ‘s 2008 presidential campaign.
He played college basketball at Syracuse University and graduated with a degree in business management.