Frank Robinson Net Worth
Frank Robinson Net Worth 2019 – Frank Robinson is an American former Major League Baseball outfielder and manager. He played for five teams from 1956 to 1976, and became the only player to win league MVP honors in both the National and American Leagues.
In 2009, Frank Robinson Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. He married Barbara Ann Cole on October 28, 1961. 14-time MLB All-Star who became the first player ever to be named MVP in both the American and National League; led the Baltimore Orioles to World Series Championships in 1966 and 1970 and won the American League triple crown in 1966.
Frank Robinson Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million
- First Name: Frank
- Last Name: Robinson
- Full Name: Frank Robinson
- Alternative Name: The Judge
- Age: 82 years
- Birthday: 31st August, 1935
- Birthplace: Beaumont, TX
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 183lbs (83 kg)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: McClymonds (Oakland, CA)
- Profession: Former Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Outfielder, First Baseman
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 17th April, 1956
- MLB Final Game Date: 18th September, 1976
- Hall of Fame: Inducted into the Hall of Fame by BBWAA as Player in 1982 (370/415 ballots).
In 1975, he was hired as manager of the Cleveland Indians and became the first African American manager in MLB history. He received the President Medal of Freedom from George W. Bush in November, 2005.
He played high school basketball with Bill Russell .