Fredro Starr Net Worth
Fredro Starr Net Worth 2019 – Fred Lee Scruggs Jr., better known by his stage name Fredro Starr, is an American hardcore rapper, record producer, actor and author, best known as a member of multi-platinum hardcore rap group Onyx.
In 2009, Fredro Starr Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. He married supermodel Korina Longin in 2007. East Coast hip hop artist who was a founding member of the ’90s rap group Onyx.
Fredro Starr Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million
- First Name: Fredro
- Last Name: Starr
- Full Name: Fredro Scruggs
- Alternative Name: Freddy, Firestarr, Fred Scruggs, Fredro Starr
- Age: 46 years
- Birthday: 18th April, 1971
- Birthplace: Jamaica, Queens, New York USA
- Height: 5′ 5½” (166 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Bald
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Rapper and actor
- Profession: Rapper
- Claim to Fame: member of rap group Onyx, actor in Strapped, Light It Up, Torque
- Music Genre (Text): East Coast hip hop, Hardcore Hip Hop
- Year(s) Active: 1988 – present, 1988 – active
- Record Label: Mad Money, Monarchy Records, Spectra Music Group, Mad Money Movement, Koch, Def Jam
- Associated Acts: Onyx, Jam Master Jay, Yung Onyx, Outlawz, Layzie Bone, Mekhi Phifer, Silverback Guerillaz, Snak The Ripper, Snowgoons, Merkules
He started an acting career in the ’90s films The Addiction and Clockers. His group Onyx featured 50 Cent on their 1998 album Shut ‘Em down.
He was discovered by Jam Master Jay in the late 1980s.