Garth Hudson Net Worth
Garth Hudson Net Worth 2019 – Eric Garth Hudson is a Canadian multi-instrumentalist. As the organist, keyboardist and saxophonist for Canadian-American rock group the Band, he was a principal architect of the group’s unique sound. Hudson has been called “the most brilliant organist in the rock world” by Keyboard magazine.
In 2009, Garth Hudson Net Worth 2019 is $1 Million. His parents, Fred Hudson and Olive Pentland, were both musicians. Canadian keyboardist, saxophonist and organist who is best know for being part of the music group The Band and who has scored many esteemed films.
Garth Hudson Net Worth 2019 is $1 Million
- First Name: Eric
- Middle Name: Garth
- Last Name: Hudson
- Age: 80 years
- Birthday: 2nd August, 1937
- Birthplace: Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Nationality: Canadian
- Profession: Musician, composer, producer, music teacher, keyboardist, pianist
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: The Band
- Music Genre (Text): Rock, jazz, country rock, folk, americana
- Year(s) Active: 1949–present
- Instrument (text): Organ, harmonica, oboe, autoharp, jew’s harp, clarinet, trumpet, french horn, piano, keyboards, accordion, synthesizers, saxophone, flute, mellotron, harmonium, pedalboard, slide trumpet, piccolo, melodica, bass, drums, cello, violin and clavinet
- Record Label: Capitol, Corazong, Make It Real, Other Peoples Music
- Associated Acts: The Band, The Call, Ronnie Hawkins, The Best!, Burrito Deluxe, Maud Hudson, Paul London and the Capers, The Shutouts, The Bandini Brothers, Sister Maud Hudson
- Websites: http://garthhudson.com
- Father: Fred James Hudson
- Mother: Olive Louella Pentland
He received the Hamilton Music Award in the Best Instrumentalist category in November 2005. He joined the band The Hawks, along with Rick Danko .
He was classically trained in piano when he was younger and had his first musical gig playing with dance bands in the late 1940s.