George Lopez Net Worth
George Lopez Net Worth 2019 – George Edward Lopez is a Mexican-American comedian and actor. He is known for starring in his self-produced ABC sitcom. His stand-up comedy examines race and ethnic relations, including Mexican American culture.
In 2009, George Lopez Net Worth 2019 is $45 Million. He married Ann Serrano in 1993, and the couple had a daughter named Mayan together before divorcing in 2011. Hispanic-American talk-show host, comedian, and actor who starred on the ABC sitcom George Lopez from 2002 to 2007 and hosted his own late night show, Lopez Tonight, on TBS from 2009 to 2011. He also played Mr. Electric in the 2005 film The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl and voiced Grouchy Smurf in the 2011 film The Smurfs .
George Lopez Net Worth 2019 is $45 Million
- First Name: George
- Middle Name: Edward
- Last Name: Lopez
- Full Name: George Edward Lopez
- Age: 56 years
- Birthday: 23rd April, 1961
- Birthplace: Mission Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- High School: San Fernando High School, San Fernando, California, United States (1979)
- Profession: Comedian, Actor, And Talk Show Host.
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: George Lopez In The George Lopez Show (2002-2007).
- Music Genre (Text): Observational comedy, Satire, Blue Comedy, Satire, Blue Comedy, Satire, Blue Comedy
- Year(s) Active: 1983–present
- Websites: http://www.georgelopez.com/
He hosted the Latin Grammy Awards in 2003 and 2004 and was a co-host for the Emmy Awards in 2003. In 2009, Mariah Carey read his DNA test results on Lopez Tonight, revealing that he was 55 percent European, 32 percent Native American, 9 percent Asian, and 4 percent African.
His father abandoned him and his mother when he was 2 months old, and his mother abandoned him when he was 10 years old, leaving his grandmother to care for him. He got his start in the entertainment industry when he hosted a major morning radio show for Clear Channel Communications in Los Angeles in the late 90s.