George Stephanopoulos Net Worth
George Stephanopoulos Net Worth 2019 – George Robert Stephanopoulos is an American television host, political commentator, and former Democratic advisor. Stephanopoulos is currently the chief anchor and the chief political correspondent for ABC News, a co-anchor of Good Morning America, and the host of ABC’s Sunday morning This Week.
In 2009, George Stephanopoulos Net Worth 2019 is $35 Million. He married actress Alexandra Wentworth in November 2001. The couple has two daughters. First known as the Senior Advisor to President Bill Clinton , he later became a news anchor. He gained additional fame as a co-anchor on Good Morning America.
George Stephanopoulos Net Worth 2019 is $35 Million
- First Name: George
- Middle Name: Robert
- Last Name: Stephanopoulos
- Full Name: George Robert Stephanopoulos
- Age: 56 years
- Birthday: 10th February, 1961
- Birthplace: Fall River, Massachusetts, USA
- Height: 5′ 6½” (169 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Eastern Orthodox
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: BA Political Science, Columbia University (1982), MA Theology, Balliol College, Oxford University
- Profession: Television journalist political advisor
- Profession: TV Personality
- Claim to Fame: Bill Clintons Director of Communications
- Year(s) Active: 1982–present
- Websites: abcnews.go.com/author/george_stephanopoulos, twitter.com/GStephanopoulos, abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/george-stephanopoulos/, http://abcnews.go.com/author/george_stephanopoulos
He hosted ABC’s World News and This Week. He was introduced to the practice of Transcendental Meditation by Jerry Seinfeld .
While growing up, he wanted to become a Greek Orthodox priest like his father.