Hakeem Olajuwon Net Worth
Hakeem Olajuwon Net Worth 2019 – Hakeem Abdul Olajuwon, formerly known as Akeem Olajuwon, is a Nigerian-American former professional basketball player. From 1984 to 2002, he played the center position in the National Basketball Association for the Houston Rockets and the Toronto Raptors.
In 2009, Hakeem Olajuwon Net Worth 2019 is $200 Million. He married Dalia Asafi in 1996 as per an arranged marriage. They have three daughters named Abi, Aisha, and Rahmah. Abi played college basketball at Oklahoma and spent two years in the WNBA with the Chicago Sky and Tulsa Shock. NBA center who was named Finals MVP after leading the Houston Rockets to NBA Championships in 1994 and 1995. He was a 12-time NBA All-Star, 6-time All-NBA First Team selection, and the 1994 NBA MVP. He was inducted to both the Basketball and FIBA Halls of Fame.
Hakeem Olajuwon Net Worth 2019 is $200 Million
- First Name: Hakeem
- Last Name: Olajuwon
- Full Name: Hakeem Abdul Olajuwon
- Alternative Name: The Dream
- Age: 54 years
- Birthday: 21st January, 1963
- Birthplace: Lagos, Nigeria
- Height: 7′ 0″ (213 cm)
- Weight: 255lbs (116 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Muslim
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Muslim Teachers College in Lagos, Nigeria
- University: University of Houston
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Center
- NBA First Game Date: 27th October, 1984
- Draft: Houston Rockets, 1st round (1st pick, 1st overall), 1984 NBA Draft
- Hall of Fame: Inducted as Player in 2008
- Claim to Fame: Hall-of-Famer
He was especially known for his defense, winning the NBA Defensive Player of the Year award twice, leading the NBA in blocks 3 times, and retiring with 3,830 career blocks. From 1995 to 1998, he was joined on the Houston Rockets by fellow Hall of Famer Clyde Drexler .
He didn’t play basketball until he was 15 years old.