Jason Orange Net Worth
Jason Orange Net Worth 2019 – Jason Thomas Orange is an English former singer-songwriter, dancer, musician and actor. He was a member of Take That during their original run from 1990 to 1996 and again following their reunion in 2005. He left the group in 2014.
In 2009, Jason Orange Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million. He has eight siblings, including a twin brother and three half-sisters. He dated actress Catherine Tate in 2011. Former pop singer best known as a longtime member of the British boy band Take That , known for songs like “Do What U Like.” He left the group in 2014.
Jason Orange Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million
- First Name: Jason
- Middle Name: Thomas
- Last Name: Orange
- Full Name: Jason Thomas Orange
- Age: 47 years
- Birthday: 10th July, 1970
- Birthplace: Crumpsall, Manchester, England, UK
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- High School: South Manchester High School, Yts
- Profession: Singer, dancer, musician, songwriter, actor.
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Take That
- Music Genre (Text): Pop, Pop Rock, Electronic, pop rock
- Year(s) Active: 1989–present, 1990 – 2014, 1988–present, 1988–2014, 1983–2014
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Guitar., Guitar., guitar
- Associated Acts: Take That, Gary Barlow, Street Machine, Look Twice
- Talent Agency: Spirit International Artists (London)
- Websites: www.facebook.com/pages/Jason-Orange/87363222824, www.123people.com/s/jason+orange, www.daylife.com/topic/Jason_Orange/videos, www.fanpop.com/spots/take-that/images/6720471/title/jason-orange-90s
He has helped Take That release six multi-Platinum-certified albums between 1992 and 2010. He reunited with Gary Barlow and the members of Take That in 2005.
He signed his first recording contract at age twenty as one of the founding members of Take That.