Jeff Bagwell Net Worth
Jeff Bagwell Net Worth 2019 – Jeffrey Robert Bagwell is an American former professional first baseman and coach who spent his entire 15-year Major League Baseball playing career with the Houston Astros.
In 2009, Jeff Bagwell Net Worth 2019 is $65 Million. He married his second wife, Ericka Rodriguez, in 1997. 4-time MLB All-Star first baseman who spent his entire 15-year career with the Houston Astros. He was named NL Rookie of the Year in 1991 and NL MVP in 1994. He hit .297 with 449 home runs over the course of his career and he was elected into the Baseball Hall of Fame in 2017.
Jeff Bagwell Net Worth 2019 is $65 Million
- First Name: Jeffrey
- Middle Name: Robert
- Last Name: Bagwell
- Full Name: Jeffrey Robert Bagwell
- Alternative Name: BagPipes
- Age: 49 years
- Birthday: 27th May, 1968
- Birthplace: Boston, MA
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Weight: 195lbs (88 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: American
- High School: Xavier (Middletown, CT)
- University: University of Hartford
- Profession: Former Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: First Baseman
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 8th April, 1991
- MLB Final Game Date: 2nd October, 2005
- Draft: Drafted by the Boston Red Sox in the 4th round of the 1989 amateur draft.
He was acquired by the Astros in a 1990 trade with the Red Sox that is widely considered one of the most lopsided deals of all-time. In the deal, the Red Sox received relief pitcher Larry Andersen, who would only pitch 22 innings for the team. In 1994, he became the first National Leaguer to finish in the top two in batting average, home runs, RBIs, and runs scored since the legendary Willie Mays in 1955.
At Xavier High School, he played baseball, basketball, and soccer. He was a 4th round pick of the Boston Red Sox in the 1989 MLB Draft.