Jeff Timmons Net Worth
Jeff Timmons Net Worth 2019 – Jeffrey Brandon Timmons is an American pop singer, songwriter and producer and founding member of the Grammy-nominated pop group 98 Degrees.
In 2009, Jeff Timmons Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. He married Trisha Sperry; after their divorce, he married Amanda Timmons. He had two children with his first wife. Singer, producer, and founding member of the pop group 98 Degrees , the group known for songs like “The Hardest Thing.” Timmons also pursued a solo career, releasing albums like Whisper That Way.
Jeff Timmons Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million
- First Name: Jeffrey
- Middle Name: Brandon
- Last Name: Timmons
- Full Name: Jeffrey Brandon Timmons
- Alternative Name: Jeff
- Age: 44 years
- Birthday: 30th April, 1973
- Birthplace: Canton, OH
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: Malone College (Canton, OH)
- Profession: Singer, Producer
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Founding Member of 98 Degrees
- Music Genre (Text): Pop, R&B
- Year(s) Active: 1994–present
- Record Label: Motown, Universal
- Websites: www.jeffreytimmons.com, http://www.jefftimmons.com
In 2006 Timmons appeared on the VH1 reality show Mission: Man Band. Timmons and Nick Lachey performed in 98 Degrees together.
He dropped out of Kent State University while studying psychology, moving to Los Angeles to begin his career in the entertainment industry.