Jeremy Guthrie Net Worth
Jeremy Guthrie Net Worth 2019 – Jeremy Shane Guthrie is an American former professional baseball pitcher. He played in Major League Baseball for the Cleveland Indians, Baltimore Orioles, Colorado Rockies, Kansas City Royals, and Washington Nationals.
In 2009, Jeremy Guthrie Net Worth 2019 is $14 Million. He married Jenny Williams in 2001. Major league pitcher best known for his time with teams like the Baltimore Orioles and Kansas City Royals. He pitched for Team USA at the 2009 World Baseball Classic and he helped the Royals win the 2014 AL Pennant and the 2015 World Series.
Jeremy Guthrie Net Worth 2019 is $14 Million
- First Name: Jeremy
- Last Name: Guthrie
- Full Name: Jeremy Guthrie
- Age: 38 years
- Birthday: 8th April, 1979
- Birthplace: Roseburg, OR
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 205lbs (93 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- High School: Ashland (Ashland, OR)
- University: Stanford University
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Pitcher
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 28th August, 2004
- Draft: Drafted by the Cleveland Indians in the 1st round (22nd pick) of the 2002 amateur draft.
He was named Pacific-12 Conference Baseball Pitcher of the Year in 2002. He became teammates with All-Star Billy Butler in Kansas City.
He was a star player at Stanford University, leading the team to a College World Series Final appearance.