Jerry Sloan Net Worth
Jerry Sloan Net Worth 2019 – Gerald Eugene Sloan is an American former National Basketball Association player and head coach, and a member of the Basketball Hall of Fame. Former NBA commissioner David Stern called Sloan “one of the greatest and most respected coaches in NBA history”.
In 2009, Jerry Sloan Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. He married his high school sweetheart Bobbye, who died from breast cancer. NBA Hall of Famer who played for the Baltimore Bullets and Chicago Bulls, then went on to coach the Utah Jazz for 23 years.
Jerry Sloan Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million
- First Name: Jerry
- Middle Name: Eugene
- Last Name: Sloan
- Full Name: Gerald Eugene Sloan
- Alternative Name: Jerry, Spider
- Age: 75 years
- Birthday: 28th March, 1942
- Birthplace: McLeansboro, Illinois
- Height: 6′ 5″ (196 cm)
- Weight: 195lbs (88 kg)
- Build: Average
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: McLeansboro in McLeansboro, Illinois
- University: University of Evansville
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Guard, Forward
- NBA First Game Date: 16th October, 1965
- Draft: Baltimore Bullets, 1st round (4th pick, 4th overall), 1965 NBA Draft
- Hall of Fame: Inducted as Coach in 2009
Although the Utah Jazz was a consistently strong team under his leadership, they never won the NBA championship. He led the fearsome John Stockton and Karl Malone duo that propelled the Jazz into the NBA’s elite.
Growing up, he performed farm chores at 4:30 in the morning and then walked two miles to school.