Jesse Hughes Net Worth
Jesse Hughes Net Worth 2019 – Jesse Everett Hughes is an American singer, songwriter, and musician. He is best known as the frontman of the rock band Eagles of Death Metal, with whom he has recorded four studio albums and a live album.
In 2009, Jesse Hughes Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. He was moved from South Carolina to Palm Desert, California, when he was a young child. His father was a musician. Frontman, singer, and guitarist for the rock band The Eagles of Death Metal.
Jesse Hughes Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million
- First Name: Jesse
- Last Name: Hughes
- Alternative Name: The Devil, Boots Electric, J Devil, Fabulous Weapons
- Age: 45 years
- Birthday: 24th September, 1972
- Birthplace: Greenville, South Carolina, United States
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Musician, songwriter
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Eagles Of Death Metal
- Music Genre (Text): Alternative rock, Garage Rock Revival, Blues Rock, Hard Rock
- Year(s) Active: 1998-
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Percussion, Flute
- Record Label: AntAcidAudio, Downtown Records, MapleMusic Recordings (Canada)
- Associated Acts: Eagles of Death Metal, Desert Sessions, Queens of the Stone Age
- Mother: Jo Ellen
He considered himself socially liberal but conservative politically. He was childhood friends with and a frequent collaborator with Josh Homme .
He earned a degree in journalism at Greenville Technical College; he also managed a video depot in Palm Desert.