Jimmy Garoppolo Net Worth
Jimmy Garoppolo Net Worth 2019 – James Richard Garoppolo is an American football quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers of the National Football League. He played college football at Eastern Illinois and was drafted in the second round of the 2014 NFL Draft by the New England Patriots, with whom he won two Super Bowls as the backup to Tom Brady.
In 2009, Jimmy Garoppolo Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million. His parents and Denise and Tony Garoppolo. NFL quarterback selected in the second round of the 2014 NFL Draft by the New England Patriots after a standout collegiate career with the Eastern Illinois Panthers. He won Super Bowls XLIX and LI with the Patriots, serving as a backup to Tom Brady . In 2017, he was traded to the San Francisco 49ers.
Jimmy Garoppolo Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million
- First Name: Jimmy
- Last Name: Garoppolo
- Full Name: Jimmy Garoppolo
- Age: 26 years
- Birthday: 2nd November, 1991
- Birthplace: Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 226lbs (103 kg)
- Build: Bodybuilder
- Eye C: Green
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: East. Illinois
- Profession: Football Player
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Quarterback
- Draft: Drafted by the New England Patriots in the 2nd round (62nd overall) of the 2014 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: The New England Patriots
He won the Walter Payton award as the most outstanding player in Division I football in 2013. He and Pro Bowl quarterback Tony Romo were both star quarterbacks at Eastern Illinois University.
He was born in Arlington Heights and attended Rolling Meadows High School in Illinois.