Leland Chapman Net Worth
Leland Chapman Net Worth 2019 – Leland Blane Chapman is an American bail bondsman and bounty hunter, known as one of the stars of the A&E Network reality television program Dog the Bounty Hunter. He also starred in the Country Music Television television documentary Dog and Beth: On the Hunt.
In 2009, Leland Chapman Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. He has fifteen siblings. He was married to Maui Chapman until 2005. He has a son named Dakota , as well as two other children. Appeared on the realty TV show Dog the Bounty Hunter, assisting his father in catching fugitives who did not comply.
Leland Chapman Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million
- First Name: Leland
- Middle Name: Blane
- Last Name: Chapman
- Full Name: Leland Blane Chapman
- Alternative Name: Leland Blaine Chapman, Leland Chapman
- Age: 41 years
- Birthday: 14th December, 1976
- Birthplace: Groom, Texas
- Height: 5′ 5½” (166 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Bounty Hunter
- Profession: TV Personality
- Claim to Fame: Dog the Bounty Hunter
- Year(s) Active: 2004-present
- Websites: http://lelandbchapman.com
- Father: Duane Chapman
- Mother: La Fonda Sue Honeycutt, Beth Chapman (step mother)
- Brother: Duane Chapman II, Garry Chapman (step brother)
- Sister: Lyssa Chapman, Bonnie Chapman (step sister)
- Family Member: Dakota Chapman (Son), Cobie Chapman (Son)
- Friend: Sunny (Boxing couch)
He owned his own bail bond company in Hawaii. He is the son of bounty hunter Duane Chapman .
He graduated high school in 1994 — the only one of his siblings to finish.