Luke Walton Net Worth
Luke Walton Net Worth 2019 – Luke Theodore Walton is an American professional basketball coach and former player who is the head coach for the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association. He played 10 seasons in the NBA as a forward, winning two NBA championships with the Lakers.
In 2009, Luke Walton Net Worth 2019 is $16 Million. He married Bre Ladd in 2013. His father Bill Walton was an NCAA and NBA star who was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame. Former small forward who won NBA titles as a member of the Los Angeles Lakers in 2009 and 2010. He was named head coach of the Lakers in 2016, after previously serving as both an assistant coach and an interim head coach for the Golden State Warriors, winning the NBA Coach of the Month award for November 2015.
Luke Walton Net Worth 2019 is $16 Million
- First Name: Luke
- Middle Name: Theodore
- Last Name: Walton
- Full Name: Luke Theodore Walton
- Age: 37 years
- Birthday: 28th March, 1980
- Birthplace: San Diego, California
- Height: 6′ 8″ (203 cm)
- Weight: 235lbs (107 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: University in San Diego, California
- University: University of Arizona
- Profession: Basketball Player
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Forward
- NBA First Game Date: 28th October, 2003
- Draft: Los Angeles Lakers, 2nd round (3rd pick, 32nd overall), 2003 NBA Draft
- Claim to Fame: NBA/Los Angeles Lakers
He spent the first nine years of his career with the Lakers, then played his last season, 2012-13, with the Cleveland Cavaliers. He played alongside Kobe Bryant for nine years on the Lakers.
He was a two-time All Pac-10 first team selection during his four-year career at the University of Arizona.