Phil Collen Net Worth
Phil Collen Net Worth 2019 – Philip Kenneth Collen is an English musician. He is the lead guitarist for the rock band Def Leppard. He joined the band in 1982 during the recording of the Pyromania album.
In 2009, Phil Collen Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He has three children from previous relationships and was married to Helen L. Simmons. Lead guitarist and backing vocalist for the rock band Def Leppard.
Phil Collen Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million
- First Name: Phil
- Middle Name: Kenneth
- Last Name: Collen
- Full Name: Philip Kenneth Collen
- Alternative Name: Phil Carlin
- Age: 60 years
- Birthday: 8th December, 1957
- Birthplace: Hackney, London, England
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Other
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: English
- Profession: Guitarist, Vocalist, Songwriter
- Profession: Guitarist
- Claim to Fame: Girl, Def Leppard
- Music Genre (Text): Hard rock, heavy metal
- Year(s) Active: 1974–present
- Instrument (text): Guitar, vocals, bass
- Record Label: Mercury
- Associated Acts: Def Leppard, Lucy, Tush, Dumb Blondes, Girl, Man-Raze, Cybernauts, BB Steal
- Websites: defleppard.com, http://www.philcollenpc1.com/
- Father: Kenneth Collen
- Mother: Connie Collen
- Family Member: David Pilley (cousin), Rory James Collen (son), Samantha Collen (daughter), Savannah Collen (daughter).
- Friend: Joe Elliott, Rick Savage, Rick Allen, Vivian Campbell, Simon Laffy, Phil Lewis, Paul Cook.
- Associated People: David Boye, Mick Ronson, Trevor Bolder, Mick Woodmansey.
- Pets: Dog – Shaq
- Favorite Foods: Indian
- Favorite Cs: Black
He was in the band Man Raze with former Sex Pistols drummer and bassist Paul Cook . He performed on a tribute album, Jeffology: A Guitar Chronicle, for Jeff Beck .
He played for various bands since the age of sixteen, including Dumb Blondes.