Rocsi Diaz Net Worth
Rocsi Diaz Net Worth 2019 – Raquel Roxanne “Rocsi” Diaz, also known as just Rocsi, is a Honduran-American television and radio personality and model. She is best known as the co-host on the BET program 106 & Park from 2006-2012. She was a correspondent on Entertainment Tonight during 2012-2014, where she was billed as “Rocsi Diaz”.
In 2009, Rocsi Diaz Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. She moved from Honduras to New Orleans, Louisiana with her family as a child. Television personality who became known as the co-host of the BET program 106 & Park from 2006 to 2012.
Rocsi Diaz Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million
- First Name: Rocsi
- Last Name: Diaz
- Full Name: Raquel Roxanne Diaz
- Alternative Name: Rocsi, Roczilla, The Midday Mami, Lady of 106, “The Midday Mami”., Raquel Roxanne “Rocsi” Diaz, Raquel Roxanne Diaz
- Age: 34 years
- Birthday: 17th November, 1983
- Birthplace: Tegucigalpa, Honduras, Central America
- Height: 5′ 2″ (157 cm)
- Weight: 107lbs (49 kg)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Distinctive Feature: Honduran and Chilean descent, Slutty looks
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- High School: West Jefferson High School, Harvey, Louisiana, USA, West Jefferson High School
- University: Nicholls State University, Thibodaux, Louisiana, USA
- Profession: TV personality, Radio personality, DJ
- Profession: Talk Show Host
- Claim to Fame: Host of 106 & Park
- Year(s) Active: 2006–present
- Talent Agency: Wme, The Van Johnson Company.
- Cup Size: C
- Websites: www.rocsidiaz.com, www.myspace.com/rocsi92, www.imbd.com/name/nm2298507/, rocsiontheradio.com, twitter.com/#!/rocsidiaz, http://www.rocsidiaz.com/
- Friend: Queen Latifah, Michael Jordan.
- Associated People: Terrence J
- Pets: Chi Chi
- Favorite Movies: Shawshank Redemption, 5th Element, Armanggedon
- Favorite TV Shows: True Blood, Law & Order, Bad Sex
- Favorite Books: Steve Harvey’s Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man, 4 Agreements
- Favorite Foods: Pizza
She worked as a DJ on a Boston radio station before her work in television. She worked with Nancy O’Dell as a correspondent on the television show Entertainment Tonight.
She suffered from anorexia during her time in middle school and high school because she wanted to be a cheerleader.