Rudy Gay Net Worth
Rudy Gay Net Worth 2019 – Rudy Carlton Gay Jr. is an American professional basketball player for the San Antonio Spurs of the National Basketball Association.
In 2009, Rudy Gay Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million. He was born to Rudy Sr. and Rae Gay. He married Ecko Wray in 2013. NBA small forward who spent his first seven seasons with the Memphis Grizzlies, then went on to play for the Toronto Raptors, Sacramento Kings and San Antonio Spurs.
Rudy Gay Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million
- First Name: Rudy
- Middle Name: Carlton
- Last Name: Gay Jr.
- Full Name: Rudy Carlton Gay Jr.
- Alternative Name: Rudy Carlton Gay Jr., Rudy Gay
- Age: 31 years
- Birthday: 17th August, 1986
- Birthplace: Baltimore, Maryland USA
- Height: 6′ 8″ (203 cm)
- Weight: 220lbs (100 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Archbishop Spalding in Severn, Maryland
- University: University of Connecticut
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Forward
- NBA First Game Date: 1st November, 2006
- Draft: Houston Rockets, 1st round (8th pick, 8th overall), 2006 NBA Draft
- Shoe Size: 15
- Websites: stats.nba.com/player/200752/, www.nba.com/players/rudy/gay/200752
- Friend: Chris Pul (They were both involved in the 2008 Chris Paul Celebrity Invatational), Kevin Durant (Both Professional Basketball Players)
- Favorite Movies: Hangover 
- Favorite Songs: Lolipop (Lil Wayne) 
- Favorite Places: The Basketball Gym, The Bowling Alley
- Favorite Accessories: Memphis Grizzlies Jersey (He wears it on the court and changed his number from 21 to 22 to bring a start to a new begginning because the previous number was his college number)
He was selected 8th overall in the 2006 NBA Draft by the Houston Rockets, but was traded to the Grizzlies on draft day. He was traded to the Memphis Grizzlies in exchange for Shane Battier in 2006.
He was named a Second Team All-American in 2006 while playing for the University of Connecticut.