Russell Okung Net Worth
Russell Okung Net Worth 2019 – Russell Okung is an American football offensive tackle for the Los Angeles Chargers of the National Football League. He played college football for Oklahoma State University, and was twice recognized as an All-American.
In 2009, Russell Okung Net Worth 2019 is $14 Million. His parents are Dorothy Akpabio and Victor Okung. Offensive tackle who made his NFL debut in 2010 for the Seattle Seahawks and was a 2012 All-Pro and a Super Bowl XLVIII champion.
Russell Okung Net Worth 2019 is $14 Million
- First Name: Russell
- Last Name: Okung
- Full Name: Russell Okung
- Birthday: 7th October, 1987
- Birthplace: Fort Bend, Texas, United States
- Height: 6′ 5″ (196 cm)
- Weight: 307lbs (139 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- University: Oklahoma State
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Offensive Tackle
- Draft: Drafted by the Seattle Seahawks in the 1st round (6th overall) of the 2010 NFL Draft.
He was a two-time first-team All-American at Oklahoma State. Quarterback Matt Hasselbeck was his teammate on the Seahawks.
He graduated from George Bush High School in Texas.