Sam Perkins Net Worth
Sam Perkins Net Worth 2019 – Samuel Perkins is an American retired professional basketball player. He was a three-time college All-American and 1982 national champion, taken as the fourth pick of the 1984 NBA draft by the Dallas Mavericks, and won a gold medal with the US Olympic team at the 1984 Los Angeles Games.
In 2009, Sam Perkins Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. He married Dionne Perkins in 1986 and he has two daughters, Chyna and Chyanne, and a son, Julian. 18-year veteran forward who spent his first six NBA seasons with the Dallas Mavericks, then went on to play for the Los Angeles Lakers, Seattle SuperSonics and Indiana Pacers.
Sam Perkins Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million
- First Name: Samuel
- Middle Name: Bruce
- Last Name: Perkins
- Full Name: Samuel Bruce Perkins
- Alternative Name: Sam, Big Smooth
- Age: 56 years
- Birthday: 14th June, 1961
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York
- Height: 6′ 9″ (206 cm)
- Weight: 235lbs (107 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: American
- High School: Shaker in Latham, New York
- University: University of North Carolina
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Forward, Center
- NBA First Game Date: 27th October, 1984
- Draft: Dallas Mavericks, 1st round (4th pick, 4th overall), 1984 NBA Draft
He played alongside Michael Jordan when they won the NCAA Championship at the University of North Carolina. He played for the Los Angeles Lakers in the early 1990s alongside Hall of Fame guard Magic Johnson .
He won a gold medal for the US men’s basketball team in the 1984 Summer Olympics.