Shyne Net Worth
Shyne Net Worth 2019 – Moses Michael Levi Barrow, is a Belizean rapper better known by his stage name Shyne. Barrow was born in Belize, but moved to New York as a child to live with his mother, and began his music career in the United States. His father is attorney and politician Dean Barrow, Prime Minister of Belize since 2008.
In 2009, Shyne Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. He was born in Belize City, Belize, and eventually moved to Brooklyn, New York at age eight. Rapper best known for his time as a member of the label Bad Boy Records during the late 1990s. In 2001, he was sentenced to 10 years in prison for attempted murder after a 1999 incident at a New York night club. He was released in 2009.
Shyne Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million
- First Name: Shyne
- Alternative Name: Moses Michael Levi
- Age: 39 years
- Birthday: 8th November, 1978
- Birthplace: Belize City, Belize
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: Belizean
- Profession: Rapper
- Profession: Musician
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop
- Music Genre: Hip Hop
- Year(s) Active: 1996 – present
- Record Label: Gangland (current), Bad Boy/Arista, Def Jam (former)
- Associated Acts: Barrington Levy, Puff Daddy, Matisyahu, Lil Wayne, Swizz Beats, Ma$e, Foxy Brown, Pusha T, Nate Dogg, Kurupt, Jay Z, Mashonda, Nas, Ashanti.
In September 2000, he released his self-titled debut album while he was awaiting trial. It peaked at #5 on the US Billboard charts, and earned a Gold certification. Upon his signing with Bad Boy Records, his sound became compared to that of Notorious B.I.G. ‘s.
He was discovered in 1998 by the record producer Clark Kent while he was freestyling in a New York barbershop. He was taken to the Bad Boy Records offices, where Sean Combs signed him on the spot.